School day starts – 8.55am
• School is open to pupils from 8.45am
• Foundation and KS1 pupils should be taken to the classroom doors where they will be greeted by staff.
• KS2 pupils may make their own way to the classroom.
• Pupils on site BEFORE 8.45am are the responsibility of parents NOT the school staff unless previous arrangements have been made or they are attending clubs.
• Any pupils arriving at school after 8.55 am need to enter school via the office and will be marked as late in the register.
Monday 9.10 – 9.30
Tuesday 9.10 – 9.30 (KS1 only)
Wednesday 10.00 – 10.30 – Musical assembly
Thursday 9.10 – 9.30
Friday – Celebration Assembly – 2.15 – 2.45
Morning break – 10.30am – 10.45am
Lunch break – 12.00pm – 1.00pm
School ends – 3.15pm
Foundation and KS1 pupils must be collected from the classroom door by a parent/carer or named person who has been designated to collect the child. If changes are made to arrangements, the class teacher must be informed in advance. If changes are made at short notice, the school office MUST be contacted by phone/email otherwise your child will NOT be released from school.
KS2 pupils will be sent on to the playground for collection. If no-one is there to meet them, they should return to the class teacher who will take them to the Office for collection by parents/carers. No child is allowed to leave school premises alone unless written permission has been given.
Children become the responsibility of parents/carers once collected and should be taken off site as soon as possible, particularly to ensure the safety of pupils attending after school clubs.